Sunday, August 14, 2011

The first post (about the game and such)

Hello this is the first post to my new blog my old blog (NightFlames page) got messed up so I made this one. Ok now that we have that cleard up I am Alex NightFlame a myth wizard I made this blog to help out all you wizards with the game wizard101 witch you can find in this link ---> Wizard101.com any who if you ever have a question you may send it to me at   thenightflame@ymail.com   and so on, Wizard101 is an Online MMORPG where you are a wizard in Ravenwood acadamy as either a life, myth, death, fire, ice, balance, or a storm wizard playing throug a bunch of different worlds (with a purchess of crowns or membership) meeting lots of friends (and enemies :P) doing quests, fighting monsters, and traing pets to fight by your side, or just getting gold to buy furniture for your house, castle, palace, or dorm room or just collecting pets, statues (ill call statue collecters Statanatics) heh even if you are just makeing friends to talk to it will allways be fun in the world of Wizardry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment